Gain a deep understanding of the dynamics of commerical health care.
Learn to avoid the common pitfalls.
Target resources for maximum returns.
Foster a high performance culture.
Our training in the fundamentals of the private health sector to top-team executives includes:
international trends affecting the health sector
why, and how, the role of the private health sector is changing and evolving
health care business models, including:
- how do health care organizations make money
- what services drive profitability
- why high revenue services so often don’t deliver profits
why the hospital business is fundamentally different from the hotel business – and why understanding this is so important.
engaging with, recruiting, and incentivising, medical staff:
- why it is important
- models of remuneration and reward
making sense of patient referral systems
marketing hospital services:
- separating hospital from physician branding
- why so many hospital advertising budgets are wasted – and how to make the most of yours
key performance metrics and benchmarks
establish how well your organization should (and could) perform
Risk management in the health sector, including
- clinical governance and service quality
- ethics and conduct
In much of the world, organized commercial health care is a relatively new phenomenon. And often executives of health care organization enter from other quite different industries. As a result, many take time to get to grips with the often unusual and complex dynamics of the health sector.